Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Thursday, March 17, 2005
Blogging In Real Time

4.18pm.Imagine sitting in front of the only problem computer in the lab without internet access, waiting for the noisy and old printer to complete its task, ie to print around 60-70 pages of your original journals and 17 pages of your critiques. Mind you, this is not a laser printer, and it prints line by line, a piece by a piece and yeah you gotta feed it one by one, every second..for all the pages. Mr ------, all these are all for you, at your most convenience since you want us to print all journals out so that you dun have to read them from your computer screen, I hope you’re happy man!

It has been one hour now since I first started printing. The words on the paper are getting lighter, hope the ribbon doesn’t dry up half way thru though. I’m now facing another problem with this damn ribbon. It came out from its original location, coz it sort of loosen when the paper in the printer rolls up and it will then start printing nothing on that paper. Now I have 4 empty blank sheets and I gotta go find those missing pages, paste them into a new page and print them separately. I dunno how to explain all these shit, but it’s seriously wasting my time!!!!!!! Testing my patience huh…FINE!!

I have approximately 10 more pages to go and I’m going back. I have enough today and that’s it. Traning presentation will be on this Saturday and another presentation on next Monday and hardcopy submission on Thu. This time, somebody either prints them at home or use this damn printer here, sorry I’m not gonna do it. No way!! Ok..the ribbon came out again…..

Thought my biggest headache is over once I’ve finished my 6 journals critique, who knows, even the printing can be a hell of a torture too. My waist starts to ache a lil adi but the good news is..I’m done with the stupid printing..finally..after about 2 hours. It’s now 6.15pm and I’m going back.

Now, this is what we call "the real-time blog" :) Oh Wow, see I’m still able to smile, and that’s amazing!

Ha ha...I completely understand how that feels!!! No, i'm not laughing at u... just thinking of the day i was in the lab from 3pm -10 pm doing my journals...printing from 6.30-10pm!!!! With more than 10 pages being wasted because of the printer problem...and having dinner only after all that with lunch so early at 11am! Ha ha..dont worry, u r not the only victim of the printer!:P  

_____________________

Yeah, victimised by the printers. But guess it's becoz too many ppl have been cursing them, so they can't function properly adi.Hahahaha...  

_____________________

Post a Comment